2023 Brewers & Distillers Cup
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS:
EMAIL OR CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
EVENT DATE AND HOURS
Saturday, April 22: 10AM – 4PM
LOADING-IN AND OUT:
- There is absolutely, positively– NO DRIVING ON THE GRASS. NOT EVEN TO TURN AROUND.
- A $500 fine will be levied upon any vendor who drives on the grass.
- If you are located on the grass, please bring what you need to carry or transport your supplies to your booth space, because there is no driving on the grass. Thank you.
- Friday, April 21: 11AM – 5PM (overnight security will be on-hand)
- Saturday, April 23: 6:30AM – 8:30AM
- The Soccer Games and Event Start at 10AM
- Players need to arrive by 9AM to allow for check-in.
- They do not need a ticket to enter the event.
- Defined Fitness will host a warm-up at 9:30am.
- Players are welcome to bring their own chairs and pop-up tent.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. We will have a water fill station.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST be registered with the NM State Soccer Association.
- Games start at 10am
- PLAYER FAQ PAGE
DIRECTIONS: See Maps Below.
- Use the North Entrance off of San Mateo. See map below.
- Or CLICK HERE FOR A MAP to the gate: https://goo.gl/maps/pjhZ7pYYnT52
- For all VENDORS arriving and loading-in:
- Be sure to have a parking permit (see below) on your dashboard with your name and phone number.
- Every vehicle pulling into the festival grounds must have a parking permit on the dashboard.
- Players/staff parking in the attendee lot do not need them.
- Please print a permit and bring it with you.
Click Here for a Vendor Parking Permit
- The vendor parking permit form must be filled out and placed in every vendor vehicle parked onsite.
- No vehicles may drive into the event site after 9:00AM.
- After unloading, you must move your vehicle to the parking lot.
- Staff arriving after 10am? Direct them to use Attendee Parking and identify themselves as a vendor staff member at the entrance gate.
21+ ATTENDEE WRISTBANDS
- All 21 and over attendees will have their IDs checked at the door, and be wrist-banded.
- Wristbands will be BLUE.
- BUT – all attendees should be ID’d by staff for every purchase as a method to determine sobriety and avoid over-serving.
ALCOHOL SAMPLING & SALES
- Sampling and sales start at 10:00AM.
- Event is scheduled to end at 4:00PM.
- Drink sales end at 3:30PM.
- Sampling ends at 3:45PM
- Packaged sales are allowed up until 4:30PM.
- Attendees will be provided with a commemorative pint glass or, if we run out, a plastic pint cup.
- You may use your own plastic cups for drink sales.
- Packaged sales are allowed.
- We have limited sampling tickets to 8 per attendee. Please be prepared to serve 400-500 sample pours.
- We recommend .5 – 1 ounce samples and using auto-pour toppers when available.
- Glasses do not have pre-printed sampling or “full-glass” lines.
GLASS AND DRINK TOKENS:
- If we sell out of the Tasting Tickets, limited to maintain a cap on the sampling, we will sell tickets that include a beer or cocktail of choice.
- You are reimbursed $5 for each of these served.
- Attendees with this ticket type will be provided with a POKER CHIP with can be redeemed for a full drink.
- At the conclusion of the event we will count your chips and issue a reimbursement payment within 7 days.
- There is overnight security on Friday night.
- Everything must be removed on Saturday after the festival.
- The festival officially ends at 4PM but may go a little later, depending on the Final Soccer game.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your tent is secure in case of
any inclement weather, like high wind or rain. Bring weights!
- Bring a dolly, wagon, or any means to transport materials from your vehicle to your
- Breweries and distilleries will be provided with free ice.
- ALL Others must pay $1.50 per 8lbs bag.
- Ice can be picked up or purchased from the ice vendor located on the north side throughout the event.
- They will be onsite at 8:00AM.
- Tented food vendors – do not forget your hand-washing station as required by the City Of Albuquerque.
- The health department will be inspecting vendors on Saturday.
- They will issue your permits once you pass inspection.
- There in NO electricity available.
- There is no Wifi at Balloon Fiesta Park
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH BEHIND.
- Failure to remove ALL of your trash, including boxes, gray water, etc, will prevent you from taking part in future events.
- We will have a dumpster onsite.
- Vendors are responsible for getting their trash to the dumpsters after the festival.
RUNNING LATE? LOST?
- During load-in or the event, if something comes up that will prevent you from opening your booth on-time, you must call Lorianna at: (505) 301-2418.
|ABQ Live||ABQ LIVE|
|Althera (Sports Medicine)||46|
|Big Head Leather||3|
|Brew Lab 101 Beer & Cider Co.||10|
|Candace’s Craft Corner||29|
|Chubby Girl Soap & Candle Co.||8|
|Cordova Ink 505||18|
|Cornivore Popcorn Company||22|
|CRAFT Q||Food Truck|
|Desert Sun Mobile Cafe||Food Truck|
|Downshift Brewing Company||4|
|EL TACO STOP LLC||Food Truck|
|Gravity Bound Brewing Co||17|
|Hollow Spirits Distillery||23|
|K and C Naturals LLC||30|
|Kokpopelli Design Studio||43|
|Leaf & Hive Brew Lab||25|
|Left Turn Distilling||21|
|Little Toad Creek Distillery||19|
|New Mexico Sticker Company||39, 40|
|NM Bank & Trust||12|
|PaperPie (formerly known Usborne Books and More)||44|
|Phat Stax Burges and More||Food Truck|
|Sandia Hard Cider/Nikle Co||41|
|Sidetrack Brewing Co.||28|
|Sparkle Bling Boutique||5, 6|
|The AllStar Team (Partner with BrewLab)||9|
|The Kitchen Sink 505||Food Truck|
|The LAB Clothing Co. (T-Shirts)||MERCH|
|The Sugabom||Food Truck|
|Thirsty Eye Brewing Company||31|
|Three Black Cats Inc.||20|
|Universal Water Systems||16|
|Vision City Brewstillery||13|