- Games Consist of Two (2) x Fifteen (15) Minute Halves with a Two (2) Minute Halftime
- A flip of a coin or a “rock, paper, scissors” decides which team will kick off. Winner will choose either a side or to kickoff.
- Each team must stay in its own half of the field and the defending players must be at least 8 yards from the ball when it is kicked on a kick off.
- Kickoffs are INDIRECT.
- After a goal, the team scored upon will kick off.
- After halftime or periods end the teams change sides and the kickoff will be taken by the opposite team to that which started the game.
- Any ball played out of bounds on either touchline will result in a kick in for the team that did not touch the ball last.
- Kick-ins from touchlines are INDIRECT.
- There are NO offsides
- All opponents must be at least 5 yards from the ball until it is in play.
- Penalty kicks- If foul occurs in the penalty area, a penalty kick will be rewarded and placed on penalty mark. (12 yards Out)
- All other players must be outside the penalty area behind the penalty mark.
- Teams tied in their brackets will proceed accordingly:
- The tie-breaker rules are as follows:
- Points Accumulated
- Head to Head
- Goal Differential
- Goals Scored
- In the event of a tie between two teams after the game is complete, the game will be declared a tie.
- In the event of a tie in a Knockout Match (Quarterfinal, Semi-Final or Final) there will be a 3-minute golden goal period.
- If the game is still a draw, then there will be a shootout to determine the winner.
Shootouts will consist of 3 shooters from each team.
After the three shooters have shot, the team with the most goals wins.
Shooters do not have to be on the field of play to participate in the shootout.
In the event that teams are tied after 3 shooters each, it will go to a sudden death round until a winner is determined. Both teams get to have a shooter take a shot. When one team makes it and the other doesn’t, the team who scored is determined the winning team
All players on each team must kick before any individual player kicks for a second time.
- Each team consists of 5 players, one of whom must be the goalkeeper.
- There must be always a minimum of 2 females on the field and a maximum of 3 males.
- Only players on the roster may play.
- Shin guards must be worn.
- Goalkeepers may not handle the ball anywhere outside of the penalty area.
- Goalkeepers are NOT allowed to handle the ball if a teammate plays the ball back to them by foot.
- Goalkeepers must throw balls in for goal kicks. No punting is allowed.
- Goalkeepers may not throw the ball into the opposition’s goal.
- If this takes place the opposing goalkeeper will be granted possession of the ball and no goal will be granted.