2022 Brewers & Distillers Cup
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS:
EMAIL OR CALL WITH QUESTIONS. Contact@BlueRiverProductions.com
EVENT DATE AND HOURS
Saturday, April 23: 10AM – 4PM
LOADING-IN AND OUT:
- There is absolutely, positively– NO DRIVING ON THE GRASS. NOT EVEN TO TURN AROUND.
- A $500 fine will be levied upon any vendor who drives on the grass.
- If you are located on the grass, please bring what you need to carry or transport your supplies to your booth space, because there is no driving on the grass. Thank you.
- Friday, April 22: 11AM – 5PM (overnight security will be on-hand)
- Saturday, April 23: 6:30AM – 8:30AM
- The Soccer Games and Event Start at 10AM
- Players need to arrive by 9AM to allow for check-in.
- Defined Fitness will host a warm-up at 9:30am.
- Players must use ATTENDEE Parking lot. (See maps below)
- Games start at 10am
DIRECTIONS: See Maps Below.
- Use the North Entrance off of San Mateo. See map below.
- Or CLICK HERE FOR A MAP to the gate: https://goo.gl/maps/pjhZ7pYYnT52
- When VENDORS arriving and loading-in:
- Be sure to have a parking permit (see below) on your dashboard with name and phone number.
- Obey the clockwise direction of traffic. Do not block any roads or fire lanes.
- Every vehicle pulling into the festival grounds must have a parking permit on the dashboard.
- Players/staff parking in the attendee lot do not need them.
- Please print a permit and bring it with you.
- Vehicles without permit may be towed.
Click Here for a Vendor Parking Permit
- The vendor parking permit form must be filled out and placed in every vendor vehicle parked onsite.
- Vehicles without a permit may be towed.
- No vehicles may drive into the event site after 9:30AM.
- After unloading, move your vehicle to a designated vendor parking area.
- You may not remove your vehicle from inside the gates until after the event has ended.
- If you plan on having to leave during the day, please use the attendee parking lot.
- Staff arriving after 10am? Direct them to use Attendee Parking and identify themselves as a vendor staff member at the entrance gate.
21+ ATTENDEE WRISTBANDS
- All 21 and over attendees will have their IDs checked at the door, and be wrist-banded.
- Wristbands will be YELLOW or RED and have 10 plastic tabs for sampling.
- BUT – all attendees should be ID’d by staff for every purchase as a method to determine sobriety and avoid over-serving.
ALCOHOL SAMPLING & SALES
- Sampling and sales start at 10:00AM.
- Sampling and drink sales end at 3:30PM.
- Event officially ends at 4:00PM.
- Attendees will be provided with either a commemorative pint glass or, if we run out, a plastic pint cup.
- You may use your own plastic cups for drink sales.
- Packaged sales are allowed.
- We recommend .5 ounce samples and using auto-pour toppers
- Glasses will not have pre-printed sampling or “full-glass” lines.
RUNNING LATE? LOST?
- During load-in or the event, if something comes up that will prevent you from opening your booth on-time, you must call Lorianna at: (505) 301-2418.
- There is overnight security on Friday night.
- Everything must be removed on Saturday after the festival.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your tent is secure in case of
any inclement weather, like high wind or rain. Bring weights!
- Bring a dolly or wagon or any means to transport materials from your vehicle to your
- Breweries and distilleries will be provided with free ice.
- You may pick up ice from the ice vendor located behind the music stage throughout the event.
- They will be onsite at 8:30AM.
- Tented food vendors – do not forget your hand-washing station as required by the City Of Albuquerque.
- The health department will be inspecting vendors on Saturday.
- They will issue your permits once you pass inspection.
There is no Wifi at Balloon Fiesta Park
We will have ATMs set up outside the event.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH BEHIND.
- Failure to remove ALL of your trash, including, boxes, gray water, etc, will prevent you from taking part in future events.
- We will have a dumpster onsite.
- Vendors are responsible for getting their trash to the dumpsters after the festival.
|AIC General Contractor||Banners|
|Bosque Brewing Co.||49|
|Brew Lab 101 Beer & Cider Co.||8|
|Candace’s Craft Corner||4|
|Chubby Girl Soap & Candle Co.||18|
|Ex Novo Brewing||1|
|Goats n’ Bees, LLC||41|
|Gourmet Doner kebab||T5|
|Hollow Spirits Distillery||10|
|Honey Bottom Coffee & Tea||South Side|
|Honey Shack NM||13|
|Jenn’s Diner-A Taste of New Mexico||South Side|
|Kimo’s Hawaiian BBQ||T4|
|Las Nueve Ninas Winery LLC||33|
|Le Paris French Bakery||46|
|Leaf & Hive Brew Lab||50|
|LeafFilter Gutter Protection||32|
|Left Turn Distilling/ Palmer Brewery||35|
|Metal The Brand||7|
|New Mexico Runners||53|
|New Mexico Sabor||19|
|Pop Pop’s Italian Ice||South Side|
|Positive Energy Solar||16|
|Quarter Celtic Brewpub||17|
|Red Door Brewing||30|
|Safe House Distilling Co.||6|
|Santa Fe Brewing Company||38|
|Sidetrack Brewing Co.||3|
|State Employees Credit Union||TBD|
|Steel Bender Brewyard||45|
|The 377 Brewery||32|
|The AllStar Team (Partner with BrewLab)||9|
|The Paleta Bar||T6|
|The Sugabom||South Side|
|Tractor Brewing Company||12|
|Universal Water Systems||TBD|
|Usborne Books and More||2|
|Wayward Sons Craft Distillery||20|
|With Love Waffles||South Side|